How to Get Involved
Whether you are new to breeding or have bred many horses, there are many ways to become involved in WSI and our Irish Warmblood partner organisations.
Here are a few ideas:
- Become a member and enjoy many valuable benefits.
- Volunteer to help at the Irish Warmblood Festival or at a WSI inspection or educational event.
- Run in an election to serve on a WSI committee.
- Help the Irish Warmblood Foundation in its fundraising and other activities.
- Use your photography skills at a WSI event.
- Help us market our programs.
- If you are a lawyer, marketing expert, or photographer etc. volunteer your services.